Wellness & Aesthetic
The VLCC Group’s ambition is to make wellness & beauty services accessible to a wide spectrum of consumers. In India, VLCC has an extensive reach with 191 Wellness Clinics spread across 106 cities in 23 states. VLCC also operates 25 Wellness Clinics in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
VLCC’s wellness and weight management programmes are approved and recommended by Indian Medical Association. (IMA is the national organisation of doctors of modern medicine, with a membership base of over 330,000 doctors)
Provide comprehensive Wellness & Beauty solutions, catering to a broad spectrum of consumer needs across service categories, such as:
- Wellness therapies, including immunity boosting packages and post-COVID-19 recovery programs;
- Weight management packages, delivered through nutrition management, physical activity regimen and behavioural counselling;
- Body contouring using advanced USFDA approved appliances;
- Advanced beauty treatments and therapies for skin and hair;
- Minimally invasive aesthetic dermatology procedures;
- Laser hair reduction; and
- Regular beauty services, including but not limited to hair styling, hair colouring, grooming, etc.
These services and solutions are supervised and/or delivered by medical doctors, dermatologists, nutritionists, physiotherapists, fitness experts, and qualified beauty professionals.
- Widest breadth of wellness, preventive heath care, aesthetic dermatology and hi-end beauty treatments under one roof with quality service, leading to best in industry customer retention of over 60% repeat customers month-on-month
- Weight Management and Wellness Programs Exclusively Recommended By Indian Medical Association1 (IMA) approval
- Market leader position in Wellness & Aesthetic Dermatology Services, with the strength of pan-India and pan-GCC presence & diverse portfolio
- Largest on-ground presence of 106 cities (India) + growing Digital play = Phygital Reach, a Force Multiplier
- Residential Medi-Spa Foray
Have partnered with Minor Hotels2 to manage medi-spas in their premium hotels globally – First Medi-Spa opened in Mar.2022 at Avani+ Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Only Wellness & Aesthetic Dermatology services player with widest set of solutions all under one roof, enabling Cross-sell & Up-sell